A family favourite on a hot (or cold!) day or as an after school pick me up will have the kids thinking it’s a treat…little do they know it’s so good for them making it kid loved, mum approved!
Why To Use:
- Relieves symptoms of dehydration and helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to:
- Heavy sweating
- Vigorous exercise
- Occasional hangovers
- Rehydrates you faster than water alone
- Up to 30% Faster Recovery from Vomiting and Diarrhoea*
- If experiencing signs of dehydration: sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine
Directions For Use:
- Place Hydralyte Ice Blocks in the freezer.
- When frozen cut open one end with clean scissors.
- Push the frozen Hydralyte Ice Block from the uncut end.
- Suck small amounts until consumed.
When to Use:
Drink Hydralyte when thirsty or exhibiting signs of dehydration. Sip slowly and frequently whilst symptoms of dehydration persist.
Contains 54 mg of potassium per 62.5 mL Ice Block.
Contains 77 mg of sodium per 62.5 mL Ice Block. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 4.9 g.
Contains: Sugars, sucralose, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, tartrazine (Strawberry Kiwi Only).
No added gluten and artificial flavours.
Store below 30°C.
Shipping is FREE for any order worth $100.00 or more!
Otherwise Standard Shipping cost is $11.50 for any order under $100.00
At 66fit we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our orders usually take 1-5 business days to arrive. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.