Fancy some fizz or craving some bubbles? These are conveniently self dissolving and a great hydration pick me up so you can get back to your day (or night!) without missing a beat.
Why to Use
- Relieves symptoms of dehydration and helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to:
- Heavy sweating
- Vigorous exercise
- Occasional hangovers
- Rehydrates you faster than water alone
- Up to 30% Faster Recovery from Vomiting and Diarrhoea*
- If experiencing signs of dehydration: sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine
Directions For Use:
- Remove 2 tablets from tube and replace the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200 mL of fresh, cold drinking water. For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
- Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
- Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
- Do not mix Hydralyte with cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks.
- Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth.
When To Use:
Drink Hydralyte when thirsty or exhibiting signs of dehydration. Sip slowly and frequently whilst symptoms of dehydration persist.
Contains 156 mg of potassium per 200 mL dose. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains 276 mg of sodium per 200 mL dose. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 5.52 g.
Contains: Sugars, sucralose, mannitol.
No added gluten, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Store below 30°C.
Shipping is FREE for any order worth $100.00 or more!
Otherwise Standard Shipping cost is $11.50 for any order under $100.00
At 66fit we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our orders usually take 1-5 business days to arrive. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.