Progressive Resistant Exercise Band
AllCare Exercise Band is used in the rehabilitation and strengthening of joints in the musculature system. AllCare Exercise Band can be used with ROM exercises to provide resistance and a resultant increase in strength. Use of AllCare Exercise Band can be throughout the rehabilitation process as it comes in varying grades of resistance, ranging from easy to super heavy. The resistance is marked by colour of the band, light colours = light resistance, and dark colours = heavy resistance.
- Steady 30% increase from colour to colour
- To use, simply cut a length from the roll and tie a knot to form a loop. The knot can be undone easily to change the length or size of the loop. AllCare Exercise Band may also be used as a single length
- Available in 6 colour coded resistances, providing a wide range of treatments
- Made under the international quality standard ISO 9002
- Available in 5.5m (6yd), and 25m (28yd) rolls
- Supplied in colour coded boxes, with perforated dispensing slot for easy access and storage
A typical session will involve 3 - 5 sets of 15 repetitions. Sessions should only progress at the tolerance of the patient. If swelling or pain increases, step down the reps/sets/resistance.
Shipping is FREE for any order worth $100.00 or more!
Otherwise Standard Shipping cost is $11.50 for any order under $100.00
At 66fit we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our orders usually take 1-5 business days to arrive. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.