Fitness is always in easy reach with the 66fit Aerobic Bar!
The 66fit Aerobic Weighted Bar was designed in response to requests from our customers for a bar that was slightly heavier than those currently available on the fitness market. Thus we produced a weighted bar which is available in four incremental weights ranging from 5kg to 8kg.
Our bars are widely used for core, strength and functional training programmes, cardio and step workouts. Use them individually at home or in a gym or class environment as part of group physical therapy, Pilates, yoga or aerobics.
The 66fit weighted aerobic bars add stability and variability to exercises you're already performing at home.
But even more exciting is the unique ability to perform dual-side combination moves
not possible with dumbbells or kettle bells.
Great ideas using the 66fit Weighted Aerobic bars:
• Standing Ab/Torso twists
• Add weight safely to sit-ups and combine with ab twists
• Complete raises during a cardio or pilates workout
• Grip under legs during ab crunches
• Combination moves, such as sit-ups to twist, or dead lifts to twist, etc
• Seated and standing rowing simulation
• Burn more calories, improve core stability & co-ordination with compound exercises
Benefits of a weighted bar
• Adds even weight and stability to both sides of your body
• Balance tests and isometric exercises not possible with dumbbells or kettle bells
• Vertical moves, resting one point of the bar on the ground add variability to floor exercises such as lunges and squats
• Fluid combinations, aerobics, kickboxing manoeuvres, etc
Why Choose the 66fit Weighted Bar?
Constructed from highly durable iron and steel the weight is distributed evenly throughout the length of the bar. Our exercise bars are covered in high density rubberised foam padding for ease of grip and unrivalled total body comfort during use.
Available in four incremental weights ranging from 5kg to 8kg 66fit aerobic bars are considerably heavier than others on the market to achieve optimum fitness and results.
Each bar has a colour coded cap at each end with the weight clearly marked, 5kg (yellow), 6kg (red), 7kg (blue) and 8kg (grey).
At 120cm long and 38mm wide 66fit aerobic fitness bars are also slightly thicker, a feature which has proved popular with our customers for comfort and ease of use.
- The 66fit Weighted Aerobic Bar is designed to be used for core strength training, cardio, strength and functional training.
- Suitable for group and individual exercises. Gym or home use.
- 120cm long, 38mm diameter iron/steel weighted bar.
- Available in 4 incremental weights. 5 - 8kg (Colour coded)
- Thick foam padding for comfort and ease of grip.
Colour: Black bar. Colour coded end caps
Dimensions: 120cm x 0.38cm
Materials: Iron/ Steel
Packed Weight:5.5kg – 8.5kg
Made in Taiwan
Shipping is FREE for any order worth $100.00 or more!
Otherwise Standard Shipping cost is $11.50 for any order under $100.00
At 66fit we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our orders usually take 1-5 business days to arrive. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.