Stretch out to relieve muscle tightness with 66fit Adjustable Stretch Board.
This fully adjustable board targets the lower leg and foot area to stretch out muscles thereby increasing flexibility and reducing muscle pain and tightness.
By simply adjusting the angle of the slant board to one of six available settings using the height and feet positioning attachments supplied the user is able to stand on the board and work on areas of pain and discomfort in the lower legs and feet.
Use of the stretching board is particularly recommended for those suffering from strained calf muscles, Achilles tendon injuries, plantar fascilitis, heel pain and shin splints.
In addition the board may also be used as part of your exercise regime in the gym or at home for a variety of core and lower body strength exercises including lunges, standing toe touches and calf stretches.
Why Choose the 66fit Multi Adjustable Stretch Board?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit Stretch Board is a versatile, easy-to-use multi adjustable product designed with practicality and easy storage in mind. The board can be easily adjusted to suit your individual needs simply using the height and feet positioning attachments supplied. Choose from the six angle options available, 15, 18, 20, 24, 30 and 39 degrees to best suit your stretching requirements.
This sturdy stretch (slant) board is an ideal choice for both home and gym use as well as in clinic environments such as physiotherapy and rehabilitation centres.
The colour box features instructional graphics to suggest how to use the stretch board.
- The 66fit Multi Adjustable Stretch Board is designed to stretch out lower leg and foot muscles to increase flexibility and reduce uncomfortable muscle tightness.
- Ideal for all types of lower leg stretching the 66fit Stretch Board is proven particularly effective for calf muscle strains, Achilles tendon injuries and plantar fascilitis.
- Fully adjustable the stretch board has six angle settings ranging from a 15 to 39 degree angle to fit your specific requirements.
- Suitable for use in both exercise and rehabilitation environments.
- Folds flat for easy storage, wipe clean.
Max user weight: 120kg
Product Dimensions (flat): 39cm x 36cm
Main Materials: PP and TPR
Presented In: Colour Box
DVD Not Included
Packed Weight: 3.1kg
Made in Taiwan