- Thumb orthosis especially suitable for rheumatics.
- Relieves pain and stabilizes CMC joint.
- Reinforced metal stick stabilizes thumb.
- Adjustable hook and loop fasteners insure comfortable fit and stabilization during activities.
- Thermal wrist support for tenosynovitis, carpal tunnel syndrome and general wrist support.
How To Wear:
- Position thumb on the thumb locking area of support.
- Be sure the metal splint is on the lateral side of thumb.
- Secure the hook and loop strap beside thumb area to desired compression.
- Secure elastic hook and loop fastener to desired compression.
- De Quervain's disease
- Thumb sprain/strain
- CMC joint injury
Measure circumference of your wrist.