- An elastic wrist strap gives greater wrist stability.
- Reversible aluminum splint may be easily relocated to fit right or left hand.
How To Wear:
- Position the contoured stay on the palm side of hand.
- The top strap goes between the thumb and forefinger and attaches at the back of hand.
- Secure each hook and loop straps to desired compression.
- Wrap and secure the reinforced strap to desired compression.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Severe wrist sprain
Measure circumference of your wrist. Fits either right or left.