- Semi-rigid thumb spica portion is contoured to provide support, immobilization and thumb abduction.
- Provides wrist stability with moderate motion restriction.
- An elastic wrist strap gives greater wrist stability
- Aluminum stay can easily be reversed to fit right or left hand.
How To Wear:
- Position the contoured stay on the palm side of hand.
- The top strap goes between the thumb and forefinger and attaches at the back of hand.
- Secure each hook and loop straps to desired compression.
- Wrap and secure the reinforced strap to desired compression.
- Carpal tunnel syndromeColle's fracture
- Post surgical use
Measure circumference of your wrist. Fits either right or left.