The iconic Tide has been a bestseller with women for years... Now, it’s available for men, too – all spruced up with handsome leather trim. Sure to be an all-time bestseller, Men's Tide features leather trim and an updated tread pattern.
- Available in men's whole sizes 7-14
- For half sizes we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- Fits medium/wide widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
- Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain.
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Materials: woven/leather uppers, padded neoprene upper liner, EVA footbed, TPR outsole.
At 66fit we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our orders usually take 1-6 business days to arrive. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for any order worth $75.00 or more!
Otherwise Standard Freight cost is $11.50 for any order under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.