Sizing Chart (According To Shoe Size)
An intrinsically medially posted orthotic with additional posting options for triplanar control of pronation and forefoot loading
TRIO is available in a wide range of shoe sizes. Generally it feels more comfortable when wearing a full- length orthosis as this eliminates any potential for sensing the edge of the device once it has been trimmed to fit the shoe. If this feels too tight or the shoe is of a more fashionable style, TRIO is available as a 3⁄4 length model.
- Inverting heel cup with intrinsic medial skive
- Anti-bacterial top cover
- Navicular support
- Location for lateral post
- Recessed 1st metatarsal cushion (Remove for placement of forefoot medial post)
- Recessed lateral Retron heel cushion
- Extrinsic 3° medial post.
- Location for additional medial biplanar heel post
- Orthotic additions and wedges can be used where extra control is required. Each pair of orthotics supplied with 3o medial and lateral forefoot posts
For best results consult your healthcare professional
- Wide range of models to suit various types of shoe styles and activities
- Orthotic additions and wedges can be used where extra control is required. Each pair of orthotics supplied with 3O medial and lateral fore foot posts* *TalarMade TRIO can be heat-moulded on the underside of the device to provide a custom fit
At 66fit we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our orders usually take 1-6 business days to arrive (Possible delayed times with multiple states experiencing lockdowns). We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for any order worth $75.00 or more!
Otherwise Standard Freight cost is $11.50 for any order under $75.00
Latest COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"Because our facilities are working through the ongoing challenges of the COVID pandemic, we will need to allow a little more time than we normally would for the delivery of your parcel.
Many of our facilities in the locked down states are managing staff shortages and temporary closures while they follow necessary testing and isolation orders, at a time when they were already handling record parcel volumes.
We expect to see your article delivered on or before <EDD+15>. If for any reason this does not occur, we’ll be in touch with you as soon as we can. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this will cause you, but we’re grateful for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenges."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
NEW 66fit Yoga Wheel
Use the 66Fit Yoga Wheel to improve your flexibility and assist many stretching & yoga poses.
Helps to open up the front part
of your body and release
muscular tension around
in the back, chest, shoulders,
abdomen, hip flexors and spine.