- Circular pad for extra pressure on the muscle in the arm or wrist.
- Provides full support of elbow region in conjunction with reducing of the insertion of the extensor carpi radialis tendon.
- Adjustable compressive strap reduces tension in wrist and finger extensors during gripping
How To Wear:
- Insert hand into the brace and pull up to the elbow.
- Position the circular pad on the extensor or flexor muscle.
- Thread through the buckle and secure the hook and loop strap to desired compression.
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- Weak Elbow
Measure around the elbow joint.