- For arthritic knee conditions, minor sprains and strains.
- Provides firms support for the maintenance of joint structures with gentle compression over the kneecap.
- Improves healing and keeps joints and muscles flexible.
How To Wear:
- Hold the top of support using both hand, one on each side.
- Insert foot into support.
- Pull up to knee position.
- The opening should be over the kneecap.
- Mild strain/ sprain
- Weak knee
Measure around the mid-section of the knee, while in a standing position.