Dual Channel TENS and NMES device with remote switch
The NeuroTrac Rehab is an advanced and modern digital dual channel TENS machine and STIM unit featuring a remote switch. TENS and STIM treatment modes provide maximum flexibility for pain relief and rehabilitation. Ideal for muscle conditioning/strengthening with added benefits of preset programs. The Remote switch allows the user to manually trigger stimulation to contract a muscle.
- 8 Preset TENS programmes,
- 2 Customisable TENS programmes
- 3 Remote hand switch Preset STIM Programmes
- 4 Preset conventional STIM programs
- 1 Customizable STIM programme – remote switch or conventional
- Lock mode function for measuring and recording home compliance (mA and total time used).
- Clear bright backlight LCD allows the display to be read more easily in low light or dark conditions.
- Keypad with bigger buttons for ease of use.
- Compact, light and reliable
- Amplitude: 0-90mA
- Type: Constant Current
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular biphasic
- Pulse Width: 50 µS to 450 µS
- Pulse Rate: 2 – 200HZ
- Mode: Continuous, Burst or Modulated
- Time Duration: 1 minute to 12hrs for custom TENS, 90min for custom STIM programmes.
NeuroTrac Rehab Machine comes complete with:
- 1 x 9V Battery
- One Packet of 50mm x 50mm skin electrodes
- Two Lead Wires
- Operating manual
- Soft carry case.
- 1 year warranty on the unit only.
TENS and STIM;
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load ;
- Type: Constant Current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Selectable pulse width: 50 ìS – 450 μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 200 Hz [2% accuracy].
- Mode: Continuous, Burst or Modulated.
- Burst mode: Bursts of 9 pulses [200 μS] at 150 Hz or 185 Hz, over 2 seconds.
- Modulation mode: 6-second cycle of concurrent width modulation and pulse repetition rate modulation. TENS 7: Width starting at50 ìS and increasing exponentially to 250μS in three seconds and then returning back to 50 ìS in the next three seconds. Rate starting 20 Hz, increasing exponentially to 85 Hz and then returning to 100 Hz. TENS 8: Width fixed at 200 μ Rate starting 32 Hz, increasing exponentially to 100 Hz over 3 seconds and then returning to 32 Hz in the next 3 seconds.
- Time duration of the custom programmes selectable: 1 minute to 12 hours.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
Physical dimensions: 119.2 x 69 x 28.7 mm
Weight: 0.07KG without battery, 0.1KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use:
+5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
-25 to +70 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Shipping is FREE for any order worth $100.00 or more!
Otherwise Standard Shipping cost is $11.50 for any order under $100.00
At 66fit we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our orders usually take 1-5 business days to arrive. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.