The Hg80 Hinged Knee Brace is simply the most comfortable brace you’ll wear. It is the ultimate brace for weak or injured knees, as well as for protection after injury. The Triaxial Hinge is the standard by which all other hinged knee braces are judged. It closely simulates the natural tracking of the knee joint. Recommended to help control sublaxating patellas and to help relieve pain associated with Chrondromalacia (irritated kneecap.)
The Mueller-exclusive HydraCinn® fabric is the moisture-wicking catalyst for maintaining superior support with heat management. Base sleeve is made of antimicrobial fabric that is uniquely breathable, extremely soft to the touch with flatlock seams, and features a conforming hourglass design. Inner grip strips complete the anti-sweat/non-slip design to help prevent brace migration and preserve high-performance support.
- Extreme comfort and exceptional hinged support.
- Patented Triaxial Hinges provide maximum protection with near normal knee motion.
- Upper and lower strapping locks brace in position; upper bidirectional stretch material is form fitting and fully adjustable.
- Tibial Containment System features a custom secondary shell featuring a stabilizing patella buttress and rear support strap.
- Protective nylon mesh bag comes custom-sized for every Hg80 brace, to protect your brace and help keep your gym bag organized.
- Loosen all straps.
- Slide brace on.
- Align kneecap just above buttress.
- Fasten large top and bottom areas behind knee.
- Secure upper and lower straps.
- Remove hinges before washing.
- Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
At 66fit we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our orders usually take 1-6 business days to arrive (Possible delayed times with multiple states experiencing lockdowns). We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for any order worth $75.00 or more!
Otherwise Standard Freight cost is $11.50 for any order under $75.00
Latest COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"Because our facilities are working through the ongoing challenges of the COVID pandemic, we will need to allow a little more time than we normally would for the delivery of your parcel.
Many of our facilities in the locked down states are managing staff shortages and temporary closures while they follow necessary testing and isolation orders, at a time when they were already handling record parcel volumes.
We expect to see your article delivered on or before <EDD+15>. If for any reason this does not occur, we’ll be in touch with you as soon as we can. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this will cause you, but we’re grateful for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenges."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
BSc Activewear - NOW AVAILABLE
For those serious about training & comfort!
BSc Activewear will flatter and support you
in all the right places.
Estimated delivery time
is 7 days from Pre-order.