- Provides compression for weak or overstressed knee.
- Open patella design relieves pressure.
- Exclusive reinforced patella stabilizer to prevent displacement.
- Helpful for post-operative knee problems, strains and arthritis.
How To Wear:
- Hold the top of support using both hands, one on each side.
- Insert foot into support and pull up to the knee.
- The opening should be over the kneecap.
- Knee strain/sprain
- Weak knee
- Patellar instability
Measure around the mid-section of the knee, while in a standing position.