- Specially shaped silicone insert offers extra pressure on the patella.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows you to apply greater tension if needed.
- Minimizes potential for future injuries.
How To Wear:
- Wrap around the knee and position the silicone pad below the knee cap.
- Fasten with hook and loop closure.
- Thread through the buckle and secure the elastic hook and loop strap to desired compression.
- Patellar tendinitis
- Jumper's knee
- Osgood-Schlatter syndrome
Measure around the knee joint.