Instant Ice Packs are now seen as an essential item in any first aid kit and because of their multipurpose use they are perfect for treating soft tissue injuries, burns and general bumps and bruises. The Original Ice Pack is perfect for wrapping around the injured area due to its longer pack size. The Sport Ice Pack can help speed up recovery times due to the lower temperature that the pack can achieve. The Kool Kids Ice Pack has been designed for smaller limbs and they are one of the only first aid items that are recommended for use use in schools.
- Single use disposable pack provides instant pain relief
- Longer bag size is ideal for wrapping around the problem area
- Minimal risk of cross infection
- Pack can remain cold for up to 40 mins at room temperature
- Squeeze long side of inner sachet until it bursts.
- Shake pack vigorously until ice cold.
- Cover pack before use and apply.
Special Instructions Before Use:
Never place pack directly onto the skin as low temperatures can cause freeze burns. Always wrap pack in a cloth or protective sleeve before use. Store pack at room temperature. Do not store in the fridge or freezer. Always use under adult supervision. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are affected by circulatory problems seek medical advice before use. Cease use if pack causes any discomfort. If the pack is punctured or opened and the solution is accidently swallowed, drink plenty of water. If solution contacts eyes, wash out thoroughly with water. Consult your doctor if you have any concerns about your health. Check pack for leakages before use. These packs contain Urea.
Qty: 20 packs
Size: 15cm x 25cm