Compact and lightweight, Hydralyte Electrolyte Powders are ideal for those small handbags, wallets, pockets and are a family first aid essential! The 10 pack includes 200 mL cup for your mixing convenience.
Why To Use:
- Relieves symptoms of dehydration and helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to:
- Heavy sweating
- Vigorous exercise
- Occasional hangovers
- Rehydrates you faster than water alone
- Up to 30% Faster Recovery from Vomiting and Diarrhoea*
- If experiencing signs of dehydration: sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine
Directions For Use:
- Fill cup with 200 mL of fresh, cold drinking water. For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
- Empty contents of one sachet into 200 mL cup of water and stir until the Hydralyte powder has dissolved.
- Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
- Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
- Do not mix Hydralyte with cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks.
When To Use:
Drink Hydralyte when thirsty or exhibiting signs of dehydration. Sip slowly and frequently whilst symptoms of dehydration persist.
Contains 160 mg of potassium per 200 mL dose
Contains 210 mg of sodium per 200 mL dose.
Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 4.2 g.
Contains: Sugars, sucralose.
No added gluten, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Kosher Certified .
Store below 30°C.
At 66fit we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our orders usually take 1-6 business days to arrive. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for any order worth $75.00 or more!
Otherwise Standard Freight cost is $11.50 for any order under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.