A dual channel digital TENS with memory function that can store the treatment time used by the patients. The Physical Therapist can then check the units to make sure the unit is used as suggested. This device has a large liquid crystal display and press buttons, which is a great design for people who have difficulty reading the small inscription on the panel or turning the small dials.
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80mA peak to peak into 500 ohm load
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 1Hz ~ 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 30 uS ~ 260 uS, 10 uS/step
- Mode: B, N, M, S1, S2
- TIMER: Selectable, 15, 30, 60 Minutes
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Voltage: 0-40 V peak into 500 ohm load
- 1 x Carry Case
- 2 x TENS Leads
- 1 x Operating Manual
- 1 x 9V Battery
- 1 x Pack of AllCare Self-Adhesive Electrodes (4 Electrodes per pack)
At 66fit we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our orders usually take 1-6 business days to arrive. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for any order worth $75.00 or more!
Otherwise Standard Freight cost is $11.50 for any order under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.