The Cryo Pro™ takes the RICE – Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation – principle and compiles each element into an elite cooling system. This system uses high performance cold compression therapy, requiring only water and ice for convenient pain relief.
- The Cryo Pro™ has been designed with convenient portability features to make your cold compression therapy easy and convenient.
- The unit comes with a handle which is designed to balance when water and ice are in the system.
- It requires only ice, water and power mains or battery to operate, making it convenient to use at anytime.
- Features nine different modes for varying pressure and time sessions.
- You are able to choose from 3 different modes of compression – low, medium and high – to accommodate your cold compression needs.
Easy to use
- This easy to use cooling system has been designed with simplicity in mind so you are able to clearly monitor and manage compression.
- Cold compression therapy works by constricting the blood vessels, which in turn reduces swelling and inflammation.
- Helps to reduce the amount of bruising by slowing down blood flow to an injured area.
- Calms muscle spasms, minimizes bruising, and soothes nerve endings, encouraging quick and effective healing for a variety of muscle, tendon and ligament injuries.
How to use:
To begin your recovery, the system requires only ice, water and power (mains or battery). The system enables you to target specific areas of pain or swelling with four different wraps, including knee, shoulder, ankle and universal *. These wraps are simple and easy to apply, with the one size fits all design and hook and loop fixing allowing the wraps to be adjusted to fit each patient correctly.
The Cryo Pro is simple to empty and clean. Removing water from the main unit is easy due to the removable lid and the wraps are easy to drain using the draining gadget.
wraps and accessories sold separately
- Cryo Pro Universal Wrap- The Cryo Pro Universal Wrap provides cold compression to any area you can apply the wrap, most effective applied to the back, thigh, calf or upper arm.
- Cryo Pro Ankle Wrap - The Cryo Pro Ankle Wrap enables you to target ankle pain or swelling. The wraps work by compressing the injured area for 7 seconds and releasing for 5 seconds in a repeated cycle until the session is over.
- Cryo Pro 360 Knee Wrap- The Cryo Pro 360 knee wrap provides is easy to apply and provides cold compression to the whole knee area.
- Cryo Pro Shoulder Wrap- The Cryo Pro Shoulder Wrap provides cold compression to the shoulder and can be adapted to hold the arm in a steady position.
Shipping is FREE for any order worth $100.00 or more!
Otherwise Standard Shipping cost is $11.50 for any order under $100.00
At 66fit we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our orders usually take 1-5 business days to arrive. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.