Maintain cardio fitness even during a period of injury.
The 66fit Pedal Exerciser is a compact exercise bike that stores conveniently out of the way when not in use. Use it regularly to stimulate blood circulation and increase muscle strength: It is a great way to enjoy a moderate cardiovascualr workout. Place it on a tabletop to exercise your arms or on the floor to enjoy a bicycle-type exercise from your chair.
- Adjustable resistance - suitable for light, gentle exercise at all levels of fitness
- Digital readout to track time, count and repetitions
- Suitable for rehabilitation on leg, arm or shoulder
- Gentle pedalling helps restore muscle strength, coordination & circulation to both upper & lower body
- Ideal for use at home or work
To turn on the display, press once on the red button or start pedalling. The display automatically shuts off after 4 minutes of inactivity. All of the display functions are activated as soon as you begin pedalling and pause when you stop. To toggle between them, press the red button until the arrow points to the desired function.
CNT: number of rotations completed
TIME: Workout duration
CAL: Estimated calories burned
R.P.M.: Rotations per minute
SCAN: Toggle (Time>CNT>RPM>CAL)