Feel aches and pains roll away with the 66fit Foam Roller.
The 66fit High Density Foam Roller is designed to target painful trigger point areas to help sooth muscular pain and discomfort, eliminate uncomfortable knots and relieve tension.
Ideal for a wide variety of stretching and massage techniques our black EPP foam roller can help improve stability, balance and flexibility, increase blood circulation and boost core strength when used both pre and post workout.
Simply roll the targeted body area over the foam roller to target and relieve tense painful muscles.
Our EPP roller has also proven effective for those users wishing to stretch or release the iliotibial band (ITB) following a knee injury or post-operatively as advised by a physio.
Why Choose the 66fit EPP Professional Foam Roller?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit high density foam roller is a versatile, easy-to-use product designed with practicality, portability and easy storage in mind.
Crafted from extremely firm EPP foam (Expanded Polypropylene) these black rollers are hardwearing, durable and robust making them ideal for both home and commercial use.
Each roller is a one-piece construction made from heat moulded polypropylene balls which are tightly compressed to form an extremely firm foam roller which we recommend for advanced/professional use only.
Also available in sizes 45cm x 15cm and 90cm x 15cm.
The colour insert features instructional graphics to show how to use the foam roller, with additional in-depth videos available online.
- The 66fit High Density Foam Roller is designed to target specific trigger point areas to help relieve muscular aches and tension.
- Boosts circulation, improves stability, flexibility and overall sports performance. Ideal for stretching, massage and core strength.
- Firm EPP foam construction. Smooth sheen surface. Lightweight, portable, wipe clean.
- Suitable for Advanced users only. Home or gym use.
- Ideal for general fitness, sports rehabilitation, physiotherapy, Pilates and Yoga.
Dimensions: 30cm x 15cm
Material: EPP foam (Expended Polypropylene)
Packed Weight: 299gms
Made in Taiwan