Float your way to fitness with the 66fit Contoured Swimming Pull Training Float!
The 66fit Contoured Swimming Buoy Float has been designed to provide buoyancy in the water to allow the lower body to stay afloat whilst you concentrate on your upper body technique.
Simply place the float between your legs whilst swimming and the unique ergonomic design means that it will remain in place for the duration of your training session.
Constructed from lightweight EVA Foam, our swim pull training aid is both easy and comfortable to wear.
Why Choose the 66fit Contoured Swimming Float?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit Pull Buoy Float is a versatile, easy-to-use product designed with portability, ergonomics and easy storage in mind.
Manufactured from high quality EVA Foam, our swim float has an ergonomic contoured shape which guarantees it to stay in place while you swim. Furthermore, its unique three-tier design means that the 66fit Contoured Float is not only effective but looks great too!
Used correctly, this innovative buoyancy training aid can help improve your technique in the water and increase upper body strength.
Instructional graphics to show how to use the float are available online.
Please Note: This is not a lifesaving device.
- The 66fit Contoured Swimming Pull Buoy Float is a swimming training aid designed to stay in place whilst training in the pool.
- Can help increase upper body strength and improve technique
- Manufactured from durable EVA Foam. Unique three-tier design.
- Ergonomic contoured shape. Lightweight. Extremely portable.
- Suitable for senior swimmers
Dimensions: 12cm x 21cm x 15cm
Material: EVA Foam
Packed Weight: 0.12kg
Made in Taiwan