Designed to provide buoyancy to the user allowing them to practice running whilst in the pool by keeping the user in a more vertical position. Adds Another Dimension to your Aqua Workout
The 66fit Aqua Jogger Belt means that you can enjoy the benefits of water based therapy with confidence as part of your rehabilitation treatment programme.
Our AquaJogger Belt has been specifically designed to provide the right amount of buoyancy to enable the user to practise running in the water whilst still maintaining an upright position.
Manufactured from lightweight EVA foam, our swimming aid is comfortable to wear, easily adjustable and features a handy quick release buckle for your convenience.
The 66fit Aqua Jogger Belt is widely recommended for post-surgery rehabilitation and has been proven to help reduce stress and minimise impact on the joints during exercise.
Why Choose the 66fit Aqua Buoyancy Swim Belt?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit Aqua Swim Belt is a versatile, easy-to-use product designed with portability, practicality and easy storage in mind.
Manufactured from durable high quality EVA Foam (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) our aqua belt is lightweight and comfortable to wear. Secured by 50mm soft webbing straps it is easily adjustable and features a quick release buckle for removal.
The 66fit Buoyancy Swimming Aid is available in two sizes;
- Small (60-90kg)
- Large (90-120kg) and is suitable for girth (waist) measurements of approximately 96 to 160cm.
Instructional graphics about the buoyancy belt are available online.
Please Note: This is NOT a lifesaving device.
- Designed for anyone undergoing hydrotherapy rehabilitation treatment.
- Buoyancy aid which allows the user to practise running in the water whilst maintaining an upright position.
- Helps to reduce stress and impact on the joints.
- Comfortable to wear. Easily Adjustable. Features quick release buckle.
- Available in small and large sizes.
Size: Small - 68cm x 21cm x 3.5cm, Large - 74cm x 22cm x 3.5cm
Material: EVA Foam
Packed Weight: 0.45kg
Made in Taiwan