We are offering premium quality VERITY replacement electrodes for tens machines, muscle stimulators etc. Unlike some other electrodes made from cheap foam materials, these are the cloth-backed electrodes that are distributed with the Neurotrac range of Tens and Muscle Stimulators.
Lesser quality electrodes may mean that you're not getting an even current distribution of the surface area, and they are often backed with poor quality conductive gel. This means that the efficacy of your machine may be compromised and even cause 'hot spots'. They may also have decreased longevity. By selecting the Verity electrodes you are optimising the conductivity & performance of the electrotherapy device.
Note: These electrodes are compatible with most TENS units on the market
Instructions for reusable self-adhering alectrodes Application
- Make certain the stimulation device is switched off prior to applying or removing the electrodes
- Apply electrode only to unbroken skin. Clean electrode appication area with saop and water. Rinse, and dry.
- With elctrodes still on liner, attach lead wire from stimulation device to electrode connector.
- Remove electrode from linerby grasping the edge of the electrode and peeling it off the liner. Keep the liner for storing the electrodes after use.
- Place the electrode on exact skin location (should be determined by a medical professional) by applying the center of the electrode first and smoothing down to the edges. Finally, attahc lead wire to stimulation device.
- Turn off tens machine. Disconnect lead wires from the unit first.
- Remove electrode from skin by peeling from electrode edge. Place back on to liner.
The life of the electrode varies depending on skin conditions, skin preparation, type of stimulation, storage, and climate.
At 66fit we make an effort to make sure all of our orders are sent out the same day as ordering (excluding weekends) Once shipped, our orders usually take 1-6 business days to arrive. We will ship to anywhere in Australia, and keep you updated on all tracking information.
Shipping is FREE for any order worth $75.00 or more!
Otherwise Standard Freight cost is $11.50 for any order under $75.00
COVID-19 UPDATE From Australia Post:
"We’re doing everything possible to keep delivering for Australia. Our Post Offices remain open and our posties and drivers are still out delivering each and every day.
With many people moving to online shopping as they work from home, self-isolate or sensibly avoid confined public spaces to protect themselves, we are seeing an uplift in parcels that is resulting in some delays in our network."
For any questions regarding shipping, special preferences or returns please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.